Chewing sticks, in time past, were particularly used by the middle east, Africans and other neighbouring countries. But in recent times, chewing sticks have proven to be effective in cleaning in between teeth than tooth brush.Our top 10 benefits of chewing stick will surprise you. As a result of this, many countries across the globe are using it. Multiple studies carried out by WHO(World Health Organization)have proved that people who use chewing stick on a regular basis have a dental hygiene and require much lesser dental care than those who use toothpaste. Chewing sticks are twigs or roots of certain plants that are chewed until one end is frayed. This end can be used to brush against the teeth, while the other end can be used as a toothpick.
Natural Properties of Chewing stick
Top 10 benefits of Chewing stick
- Has natural ingredients such as calcium,sulphur,tannins,oil,vitamin C which promotes oral hygiene
- Helps fight bacteria in the mouth
- Strenghtens the tooth enamel
- Prevents plaque and gingivitis
- Eliminates bad mouth odour
- Prevents tooth decay and cavities
- Provides anti-cariogenic effects
- Protects and strenghtens the gum
- Whitens the teeth
- It is 100% organic
You would not want your teeth to “falling off” at a time you least expect, would you? The above should give you reasons why you should patronize chewing sticks. I highly recommend this product for your use. Buy it, use it and thank us later. Your testimony about chewing sticks will be much appreciated.