A high chair is a luxury for many families and often out of reach for purchasing. Although the safest place for a baby to eat is a supportive high chair, here are some ways to ensure baby is as safe as possible when starting solids.Most importantly the uses and benefits of high chair cannot be dismissed.
The easiest and free alternative to a high chair is having baby sit on an adult’s lap.
- Position baby’s back snuggly against your body.
- Always keep one arm around their waist.
- Scoot your chair as close to the table as possible with baby facing the table.
- Make sure baby is sitting high enough so that both of baby’s forearms rest comfortably on the table in front of them.
- If the table is in line with their armpits, baby is too low. Try sitting on a pillow to boost yourself (and subsequently the baby) a bit higher in the chair. Avoid placing a pillow in your lap for baby to sit atop.
A high chair is one of the few baby-gear items that are pretty much necessities. Most babies begin eating solid food around 5 or 6 months.See more on whiteghanaian.com/product/high-chair/
The uses and benefits of this all hardwood high chair is amazing.
- The High Chair promotes babies starting to feed themselves.
- You don’t have to hold the baby to feed them. Parents can enjoy their meals too.
- You can remove tray and make baby fit at the table, when they can eat at the table with everybody.
- High is safe seat to help baby improve their posture.
Its benefits are enormous.Undoubtedly the best you can ever have